Monday, April 07, 2008

My Fashionista

If my daughter takes off her diaper and changes her clothes one more time I'm going to scream.....

It's 3 pm and this is already her 4th outfit of the day and 5th diaper of the day. Everytime it either gets the teensy bit wet or she just feels like it off it goes.

As much as she likes to take her diaper off she has no interest in going potty in the toilet. When I ask her if she wants to go she runs to the bathroom, gets on, waits about thiry seconds and then says, "ah dan" which translates to "all done."


Here she is with Rhett's shorts on, backwards and very pleased with herself.
Is this a girl thing? Or is it just my daughter? My son never did this.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It's a girl thing. Hannah did this constantly, and we had to enforce a rule that the outfit she puts on in the morning, stays on unless it gets reallllly dirty. :)

I know how you feel, my friend.