Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mr. Spielberg This One's For You

After uploading my photos today I came across this gem.  I'm really only blogging this so 15 yrs. from now I will have it to show Rhett what a cutie he was.  I don't expect anyone to watch it in it's entirety, I mean we are talking 8 long minutes of not much more than Star Wars figurines narrated by my 5 yr. old.  Unless of coarse you are a really, really big Star Wars fan or you really, really love my son.  So with the exception of Ande and Aunite Itsuko (who really, really love my son) I would recommend you skip to the last few minutes.


A few observations from the film:

1.  This is proof that Rod did in fact watch the Charger game this past Sunday.
2.  I love how my son places God right up there with all the super heroes which is basically the ultimate in importance.
3.  "If you like Star Wars ask my dad and me we know all about Clone Wars and Star Wars.  My friends Garrett and Ethan really like Clone Wars and Star Wars."  So I guess the point of this was to be a Star Wars infomercial.

During the Golden Globes this past week there was a tribute to Steven Spielberg.  In response he said a pretty inspiring thing in regards to the kind of movies he chooses to make.  He likes to ask himself, "can I get away with this?"  If he does not have to ask that question he does not take the job.  I would have to say after stealing my camera for 8 mins. to make a movie and then proceed to take about 20 photos with it he must have asked himself that exact question.

Good job Rhett, Mr. Spielberg would be proud, your mommy sure is!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh Tara.. I love him so much!! I haven't ever heard him talk more than "hi" so that just melted my heart!!!!

I want to squish him, but know that he would just run away from me...

*Sigh*

Becky said...

That was rad. I love the hand waving at the end, and then the switch from super heroes to "I'm gonna look at some girl stuff now". So adorable.