Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Rhetts Ramblings

Lauren just wrote a post about her recent ramblings. I've had some interesting converations lately with Rhett and thought I would share them:

Last night before bed we read a book about bison. Afterwards I told Rhett that a long time ago when daddy was marrying a friend of ours in Wyoming we had a bison walk right up to our car window. Rhett replied, "but mommy I thought daddy was married to you?"

Today after swimming at Garretts house with some friends Rhett decided (or maybe it was one of the other boys not sure) that they should have a sleepover. Since Rhett does not have any older sisters I was not sure how much he really knew about sleepovers. A few minutes ago Rhett walked up to me and brought up the sleepover idea again. I said to Rhett, "what would you boys do?" and he replied, "well I'm not sure but we would be nocturnal that night and do whatever we want." So I guess he gets it afterall.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh yes, Garrett told me he's spending the night at Rhett's house tomorrow night for 10 days!! He is VERY excited.

Lauren Faiai said...

That's awesome!! I would love to hear the agenda of the boys nocturnal sleepover! Rhett and Garrett would probably do lots of things related to Star Wars...my son would probably bore them...he's really into "Small Group Tea Parties" these days!