Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Dance

Unlike my friend Kristy you would not find me two-stepping at the nearest dance club. A few years of jazz, ballet and tap lessons as a child seemed to do little for me later in life. It's not even so much the lack of skill but more the lack of interest. Plus it's something my husband and I share together or should I say something we don't share together. Whenever we attend weddings we stay long enough to eat cake and leave early enough to miss the dancing. I'm really ok with this and would much rather be home together taking in an episode of Seinfeld. However even I can appreciate a few things in life that are worthy of celebrating and yes even dancing over. If you have been reading my blog for any length of time than you would know how happy I can be over a clean, orderly, fresh as a daisy smelling house. So don't be surprised if on those very, very rare occasions that my house is in that condition you might find me in my living room doing a "happy dance."

It's because of this appreciation (and my love of reality tv shows) that I love this opportunity that Snuggle and Fox program So You Think You Can Dance is giving not just the dancing public but an opportunity for anyone and everyone. You can read the promotion here. Basically if you're able to find your happy dance within you (everyone has one) and record it you could win a chance to attend the Fox So You Think You Can Dance finale. How exciting is that.
Check out how happy these guys are.


I would suggest you go buy Snuggle's new product, Snuggle with Fresh Release and get dancing. Let me know if you win. Even if you don't win your clothes will smell good and that should make you and those around you happy, happy, happy.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

We love to dance at our house and we often break into dance. I watch many dance shows through out the summer put on by my children and I will invite you down for the next one. You may also do a number in the show you may even catch me doing the worm.