Saturday, July 05, 2008

Summer Calendar

So rather than clean my house on this long weekend I thought I would organize my summer plans. I may not get around to posting again for awhile so in case I don't this is what I will be up to......

Monday: Swim Lessons, Grocery Shopping, Cleaning kids rooms, kids bathroom and playroom

Tuesday: Cleaning kitchen, fridge, pantry, dining room, Family Dinner night at either Chic-Fil-A, Ruby's or Belmont Park (all of these have kids specials on Tuesdays)

Weds: Cleaning car and laundry room, Swim Lessons, Beach Day

Thurs: Office work day, zoo or W.A.P at night, movie night

Friday: Cleaning living room, office work day, soccer, church

Sat: Cleaning my bedroom and bathroom, various kids activities play at Balboa Park, storytime, concerts in the park, soccer, overall family day

Sunday: Church & REST

In addition to cleaning through the week I will be doing laundry and dish washing everyday along with teaching my new 5 yr. old his chore responsibilities and my 2 yr. old how to pitch in too. Hopefully this schedule will leave enough margins for lemonade stands, trips to the neighborhood pool and campouts in the backyard. We are also planning a mini beach vacation in mid July along with a visit from Koko in August as well as the Leadership Summit on the 8th and 9th. Lots of cool things are in the making at Noah's Club and in case this does not keep me busy enough I now have this to play on.

Happy Summer Everyone!!

No comments: