Sunday, October 26, 2008

Waiting for the temperature to FALL

Update- Becky congratulations on your free one month supply of Sensa. Someone will be sending it directly to you. Let me know when you get it and we can have a club meeting :)

In other news unrelated to anything Sensa I'm embarking on my week of FALL. Nevermind that our trusty weathermen are forcasting this week to be in the 90's and my husband is forcasting the 100's because he likes to add 10 degrees to whatever weather.com says. I think that's just being pessimistic. He would say realistic. I would rather take away 30 degrees and spend the week sipping hot cocoa and carving pumpkins.

So although I will be sweating while doing so this week my plans are the following:

A library trip to check out some new movies for the kids and some fall favorite books to keep Rhett on his reading track while being out of school for a week

Finishing up two books of my own. One is almost done and one is barely started.

Finishing up sewing a Halloween costume for Emmie.

Starting a new design project for Noah's Club large group stage

Take Rhett out on a date this week while Emmie is in pre-school

Watch Emmie in her Halloween pre-school parade and help with their party.

Carve pumpkins with the Denisons (and anyone else interested)

Get back involved with our Tues. night bible study group

Attend a family birthday party and a friend anniversary dinner

Make homemade donuts for the kids for breakfast

Celebrate Halloween at the Phillipson house


And swallow my bitterness and take the kids to the pool at least once if not more
HAPPY FALL FRIENDS!

BTW the witty title to this post was thought of by my brilliant husband www.rodkaya.com

No comments: