Thursday, October 09, 2008

My Soul's Remedy

The last 24 hours have been a bit of a challenge for me. Nothing earth shattering. Nothing for my mom or sister to worry about. Just messy life being lived out. Some of it is my human nature that will always need help, some of it the human nature of others. It's just one of those days I take extra comfort in Gods word. One of my favorite if not favorite passage in the Bible is Psalm 139 but when going to read it the other day it was actually the passage preceding it that spoke to me.

"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch out Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and your right hand will save me. The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; your mercy , O LORD, endures forever; Do not forsake the works of your hands." Psalm 138 7-8

2 comments:

Lauren Faiai said...

You're loved by many! Thanks for these encouraging words this morning. And for what it's worth, great new look for your blog! I love it!

Desha said...

Love it, T. Way to find calm in the midst of the perpetual storm. Also, I like the flowers on your page...I'll bet Emmie approves :)

xoxoxoxo,
I love and admire you.