Friday, October 10, 2008

Will I Ever Learn

I'm feeling better tonight. I wish I could say it's because of my strong faith, trusting God all along to come through for me. God has come through for me (as he always does in some way or another) but I certainly was not trusting much ten hours ago.

Meanwhile if anyone is interested in sprucing up your blog background you can click on the button above to the left that says "free blog backgrounds." I played around with it for awhile last night and now I have this pretty blog to show for it all for free. Maybe it will inspire me to blog more. Now that I can take a break from stressing out so much I'm going to go enjoy my weekend. Our plans include:

Take Rod to the airport :(
Rhett's soccer game
Target
Making blue jello for Noah's Club
Disney on Ice - Thanks Kara, can't wait to surprise the kiddos with this one
Early bedtime and lots of reading for mommy
Church and lots of thank you's to all of the volunteers stepping up this weekend to help out- Thank you God. When will I ever learn???

2 comments:

Becky said...

That's cool Tara. I'm glad everything worked out. See you in the morning.

Lasting Impressions said...

I love the new look of your blog Tara. Thanks for the link, I have been meaning to update the LIT blog.