Sunday, October 12, 2008

SENSA part 2

So it's been almost a week since we started Sensa. I'm so glad my sister is doing this with me because she is doing a much better job than myself therefore much more fun to update on. For me I started off pretty good for about a day and a half. After that my week started getting stressed and I stoped caring or as some might say, eating emotionally. I stopped using the product completely. As for my goal of no fast food for six months.....well the kids and I had corn dogs and chilli cheese fries on the way to church Friday night and Chic Fil A last night after seeing Disney on Ice. So much for that goal. Good thing I'm all about second chances. A new week starts tomorrow and I'm ready to go. H0pefully I will actually exercise this week since oops that was a goal too.

As far as my sis goes so far so good. She told me today she has been using the product on about 75% of her food. Compared to my 10% she is doing fabulous. When we started this we thought it would be the easiest diet in the world. Eat what you want and just sprinkle this stuff on your food. The challenge like anything is sticking with it. It easy breezy to physically sprinkle the product on your food but it's another thing to remember to do it. Imagine EVERY time you pop something in your mouth you have to remember to sprinkly SENSA on it.

As far as taste and appetite changes. For the most part you cannot taste much of a difference in your food. My sis said she tastes much more of a difference on the sweet food than the salty food. She told me her sweet stuff has become much sweeter so much so that when she goes to eat something sweet she stops because she knows it will be too sweet for her liking. So I guess it's working for her. The salty is taking a bit longer to kick in. It's only been a week. For my big day and a half that I used it I did not notice any changes in my appetite. I definitely wanted to eat ALL of the food on my plate and even went back for seconds a time or two.

So here is to a new week. Hopefully I will stick with it and report back to the blog nothing but success....and less stress would be nice too.

Oh by the way if anyone wants to diet with us by all means join the club. I made a mistake in my last post about the before and after contest. Sensa is not opening up that contest to the public. Right now it's just for guinea pigs like me. That does not mean we can't get healthy together. If you want to purchase the product you can click on the link below. If so send me an email and let me know.

http://www.trysensa.com/

No comments: