Tuesday, October 07, 2008

SENSA Sista's



So my sister and I are starting a new health endeavor today. My nice friends that made it possible for me to attend this have recently sent me a new product to try. Sensa is a weight loss product that you sprinkle on your food. It enhances the flavor of your food which somehow scientifically makes you feel full faster and thus eat less food resulting in losing weight. I'm still learning about the science behind it but here is a quote from the makers of Sensa.

"The scientific principle behind Sensa is remarkably simple. You may recall learning in biology class that smell and taste are connected. As you eat, the two senses work together to stimulate an area of the brain called the “satiety center,” which tells your body when it’s time to stop eating. By enhancing smell (sensory input), Sensa Tastants help to enable the brain-stomach connection and trigger the "feel full" signal."
What this means for my sister and I is an easy way to lose weight not to mention free. There are no food restrictions or calorie counting. We can continue to eat our normal foods and all we have to do is sprinkle on a little sensa just like salt and pepper. It's safe, Sensa is sodium-free, sugar-free, calorie free, gluten-free, and there are no stimulants, drugs or MSG. It's als affordable (especially if you click on the link below.) So sister and I have decided to use this product as an opportunity to a six month challenge to overall physical health. Here is our plan:
Long Term
6 month goal by April 7th : Tara- lose 15 pounds, exercise regularly, no fast food in six month period.
Reward- a pair of these
Desha- lose 45 pounds, exercise regularly, no fast food
Reward- shopping day at Anthropology
Short Term
1 month goal by November 7th Tara- lose a few pounds, exercise regularly, no fast food
Desha- lose 10 pounds, exercise regularly, no fast food
Reward- pedicure(Following months reward will be picked while enjoying pedicure :) )
Now obviously we don't know if Sensa is going to work yet. Check back for my weekly updates on whether this "sounds to good to be true product works or not." If this sounds like something you would like to try with us use this link:
http://www.trysensa.com/link/AOBO89 with the promotion code ROCKETXL for a 15% discount on your order (no minimum) and free ground shipping. If not convinced yet give me time. I have a feeling this could be life changing for Desha and I.
My friends are also giving away an additional 6- month supply of Sensa to 3 winners who have shown the most dramatic weight loss in late December. To be considered you must post a before and after photograph during the week of December 7-14 so be sure to take a photo now before you start the program. The great thing about this contest is even if you lose you obviously still win if you lost enough weight to even enter in the first place. So sister and I have already accomplished the first step. Here's our lovely before pictures:






I know SENSA is going to work wonders on us and can"t wait to post our after pictures six months from now. Wish us luck and stay tuned for our Sensa adventure.

4 comments:

Desha said...

What the heck is always wrong with my eyes in pictures?

Maybe I'm Amazed said...

May I join your 'lost weight' club?

I posted my weight loss / get healthy goals at the beginning of this year. I started of fine the first three month, hit a rollercoaster segment for the past six months, and now have flat lined at 13 lbs lost. I need to lose at least 15 more pounds before our trip to the Bahamas!

Maybe I'm Amazed said...

Oops, typo.

I meant:
May I join your 'lose weight' club?
(if I had already 'lost' it, I certainly wouldn't want to find it.LOL

leading said...

Eating is always a decision, nobody forces your hand to pick up food and put it into your mouth.

How to loss a weight

bye bye good night
thanks