Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Words

Just a few questions in my mind:

Why do I complain so much?

Why do I blame so much?

Why do I SHOUT so much?

Why do I gossip so much?

the bible says my words reveal the state of my heart

nice place my HEART is in

In the words of Marissa Denisons 4th grade teacher...."swallow it and spit it back up."

What am I reading?

What am I listening to?

In the words of Mother Teresa...."words that do not give the light of Christ increase the darkness"

Do my words bring life?

Do my words bring darkness?

What words are my children hearing?

Do my conversations bring hope, change, love....life to my soul?

Do I talk too much without thinking?

Do God and I share enough words?

Are words really cheap?





1 comment:

Lauren Faiai said...

Awesome post, Tara. I think I ask myself all of those questions very often. Thanks for the awesome quotes. I've never heard the Mother Teresa one about words increasing the darkness. I think I'll take that one with me for a while.